Tuesday, February 17, 2009

down til we're underground episode seven

This was my first show back this semester. I was locked out last week which was total bullshit. What's noteworthy about this show is that I accidentally cursed on air. I can usually catch myself but this time it just slipped, but I don't really care and it's not like I'll get in trouble for it. This show was a fun one, though. I thought my playlist was good and I had a fun time rocking out. I'm stoked for next week!

DOWN TIL WE'RE UNDERGROUND: EPISODE SEVEN

1. "Reflections" / Trial
2. "Down Town Syndrome" / Shredder
3. "Set in Stone" / Death is Not Glamourous
4. "Lydande SMA Dockor" / Victims
5. "Crucial Unit's Friendship Picnic (Album Edit)" / Crucial Unit
-------------
6. "My War" / Black Flag
7. "Lowest Depths" / New Lows
8. "Under the Streetlight" / Coke Bust
9. "I Wanna be a Homosexual" / Screeching Weseal
10. "War? What War?" / Dangers
11. "New Horizon" / Warpriest
12. "Means of Buoyancy" / Young Livers
13. "Life-Rot" / Vile Gash
-------------
14. "I Hate You" / The Suicide File
15. "Banned From Teen Arts" / None More Black
16. "In Ruins" / The Black Hand
17. "Lever" / Terminal Youth
18. "Small Snails" / Cheeky
19. "Storm of Stress" / Terrorizer
20. "Units" / Rotten Sound
-------------
21. "Mono-Loser" / Bookburner
22. "Wasted Youth" / SS Decontrol
23. "Make Me a Mixtape" / The Promise Ring
24. "Below Zero" / Burned Up Bled Dry
-------------
25. "Die Painfully" / Witches With Dicks

PAST EPISODES:
Episode One
Episode Two
Episode Three
Episode Four
Episode Five
Episode Six (I was too busy due to finals week and never got a chance to upload this show, which is a shame, because it was a good one.)

No comments: