Tuesday, November 18, 2008

down til we're underground episode three

This was a really good show in my opinion. I had a wide variety of music in this one and I think it made for an overall entertaining show. Also, at one point, I had 18 listeners! That was way awesome. I'm trying to think of a theme for next week. We'll see what I come up with. I also just ate a breakfast burrito from Highland Market and I feel bloated to hell. Whatevs.

DOWN TIL WE'RE UNDERGROUND: EPISODE THREE

1. "Keep 'Em Coming" / Alkaline Trio
2. "Varicose Vein, Poison Stomach" / Terminal Youth
3. "Paranoid" / Creatures
4. "United Blood" Agnostic Front
5. "Nothing to Show" / Ringers
6. "Day Nineteen: Fucking Viva" / Trap Them
7. "You'll Never Have To Leave Home Again" / Artimus Pyle
8. "Salt" / Absinthe
9. "Candle in the Wind (Ben's Song)" / Andrew Jackson Jihad
10. "86 Mentality" / 86 Mentality
11. "Beat My Head Against the Wall" / Black Flag
12. "Sunburnt Mess" / Cloak/Dagger
13. "Timecop" / Iron Chic
14. "Fuck All Lindseys" / Witches With Dicks
15. "Lets Get Blacklisted" / The Cancer Kids
16. "No Room" / Sex Vid
17. "Don't Drink the Water" / Takaru
18. "Tragedy" / Enewatek
19. "Richmond is Still Not 'Fist City'" / Tri-State Killing Spree
20. "Jane" / The Loved Ones
21. "Cycle of Shit" / Hellnation
22. "King of Frauds" / Eating Glass
23. "Get Me Away From Here I'm Dying" / The Tigermilks
24. "Games" / Hated Youth
25. "Kind Of Like Smitten" / The Ergs!
26. "Feeling Mean" / Infest
27. "A Little Time" / Marked Men
28. "Four Years Too Late" / Killing the Dream
29. REQUEST - "Daneurysm" / Lifetime
30. "To The World" / Strike Anywhere

No comments: