Tuesday, November 4, 2008

down til we're underground episode one

Here is the mp3 of the first installment of my radio show, DOWN TIL WE'RE UNDERGROUND. Until I can figure out how to get the mp3 to play in the browser, you'll have to download it. Enjoy!

DOWN TIL WE'RE UNDERGROUND: EPISODE 1

Tracklist:

1. "Blanket" / Unbroken
2. "Eulogy" / Disembodied
3. "This Is Not a Trend" / Trial
4. "Error" / Threadbare
5. "What Remains" / Mouthpiece
6. "Customers Fuck Off" / Acid Reflux
7. "Smiling Again" / Brain Handle
8. "Sleeping Bag" / Get Bent
9. "I Wanna Get With You" / Charm City Suicides
10. "Weak Body" / Cult Ritual
11. "Awkward Type of Girl" / Teenage Cool Kids
12. "Chem Tales" / Alarm
13. "The Way Is Narrow" / Iron Age
14. "Progress of Elimination" / Majority Rule
15. "Never Met the Gooch" / Kid Dynamite
16. "Intransit" / The Lawrence Arms
17. "Dear Matthew" / This Ship Will Sink
18. "Bleeding to Death" / The Swarm
19. "Thoughts of My Future" / Socialcide
20. "Gotta Girlfriend" / Screeching Weasel
21. "Sonic Reducer" / Dead Boys
22. "Chesterfield King" / Jawbreaker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude. Awesome. I was hoping they would have this up in Podcast form. I was laying in bed singing-a-long to Chesterfield King right before bed. I slept like a baby. Can't wait for next weeks show.