Tuesday, December 2, 2008

down til we're underground episode five

Tonight's show felt odd, I guess. I don't know. I liked my playlist but I feel like I sounded like more of an idiot when talking tonight than usual. Oh well. There were some sweet jams tonight, though. Also, the girl before me was trying to show me some lame Barenaked Ladies song or something while "Burning Fight" was playing. Stupid.

DOWN TIL WE'RE UNDERGROUND: EPISODE FIVE

1. "Burning Fight" / Inside Out
2. "Blame" / Failures
3. "Advancement to Ruin" / Black Kites
4. "Burn the Eyes" / Asschapel
5. "Slow Chorus" / 88 Fingers Louie
6. "Get in the Pit" / Vitamin X
7. "Some Kind of Cadwallader" / Algernon Cadwallader
8. "Breakout" / The Steal
9. "Freedom Fucker" / Aerosols
10. "Poisoned Seeds" / Buried Alive
11. "Life as One / Nazi Youth" / Antidote
12. "Love is a Lie" / Cut the Shit
13. "Lake Michigan" / The Broadways
14. "Klan Scouts" / Weekend Nachos
15. "Blinded" / Undertow
16. "Riding With Mary" / Born Against
17. "Whiskey, Women, and Blackguarding" / American Steel
18. "Out For Blood" / YDI
19. "Even Slaves Will Be Swimming In the Blood Of the Iron Fist"/ Backstabbers, Inc.
20. "Rattled" / Crossed Eyes
21. "Famine" / Brain Dead
22. "Set Your Own Pace" / Cryptic Slaughter
23. "Swing Set" / Uruk-Hai
24. "Those Anarcho Punx Are Mysterious" / Against Me!
25. "Turnstiles" / Hot Water Music

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Duuude. You need to post that Crossed Eyes record. Sooo catchy.