Tuesday, November 25, 2008

down til we're underground episode four

First, I found Shaq's Twitter account. Yes, this is the real Shaq's Twitter account. Notable entries:

"Watchn true blood, thats were i was born and raised, dat vampire town, shaqula has been discovered aaaaggggh"

"3 DAYS GRACE, ITS NEVA 2 LATE, MY FAVORITE SONG"

"Ok i couldnt take it, i had to get a double cheeseburger from whataburger, pls 4give me lol"

"Last nite i told greg oden , 'we r not the same, i am a martian'"


"I get my neck cracked b4 everygame, today i felt a xtra clikadee clak"

"I'm watchn my 8 yr old son play, i'm jealous hes a better free throw shoota"

And the hits keep on coming.

Anyhow, this was a really laid back show. I played a whole LP and one really long song and three shorter ones so I had time to just sort of sit around. It was nice, though. "Kill the President" is my current jam. I love that song. Here's all the stuff:

DOWN TIL WE'RE UNDERGROUND: EPISODE FOUR

1. "Appropriate Faith" / Timber
2. "Kill the President" / The Arrogant Sons of Bitches
3. "Conscious" / Mind Eraser
4. "Unconscious" / Mind Eraser
5. "The Decline" / NOFX
6. REQUEST - "Damaged I" / Black Flag

No comments: