Wednesday, September 10, 2008

this is my burning fight.

This is a mix I made for my friend Scott. Since I now live in a dorm room and don't have enough room for a tape deck, I've had to resort to making mixes on my computer. I'm hoping I can figure out the whole tape situation soon enough because I miss making mixtapes.

Anyhow, this mix is just a bunch of hardcore bands, mostly from the 90s. The picture on the cover is of Negative Approach, who I didn't even put on this mix. The picture is cool though, so whatever.



THIS IS MY BURNING FIGHT.

1. "Numb Blind to Faith" - Ringworm
2. "Postmark My Compass" - American Nightmare
3. "Hate Comes Easy" - Downcast
4. "A Prayer for the Dead" - Groundwork
5. "Blanket" - Unbroken
6. "Stonethrowers" - Pulling Teeth
7. "Systems Overload" - Integrity
8. "Content With Dying" - Chokehold
9. "Error" - Threadbare
10. "At the Cost of an Animal" - Dropdead
11. "Mary and Child" - Born Against
12. "Fed Up!" - Judge
13. "The Solution" - Canon
14. "Slow Down" - Youth of Today
15. "No Other Way" - Seven Generations
16. "Burning Fight" - Inside Out

Download it.

No comments: