Thursday, December 25, 2008

my present to you.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah. I hope everyone is having an awesome time with their family and friends. I know I am. Cheers!

Here's my present to you, my winter break mix. Enjoy.

It's the End of the Year a.k.a. Yes, I Do in Fact Like Wimpy Music and Hip-Hop.
1. "Titus Andronicus" / Titus Andronicus
2. "The Start of Something" / Voxtrot
3. "Gimme the Loot" / Notorious B.I.G
4. "Accordion" / Madvillain
5. "A Favor" / Okkervil River
6. "Black Sand" / Jenny Lewis
7. "Coney Island" / Songs for Moms
8. "Saliva" / Viktor Vaughn
9. "Can I Kick It?" / A Tribe Called Quest
10. "Drunk Kid Catholic" / Bright Eyes
11. "New York City Cops" / The Strokes
12. "Mastermind" / Deltron 3030
13. "Mushaboom" / Feist
14. "The Nigga Ya Love to Hate" / Ice Cube
15. "Oh Shit" / The Pharcyde
16. "Left and Leaving" / The Weakerthans
17. "D.A.R.L.I.N.G" / Beach House
18. "Urban Crop Circles" / The Gibbons


HAPPY HOLIDAZE, YA'LL!

No comments: