Sunday, November 23, 2008

you're too kind.

Thanks to everyone who had kind words to say about last night. It was my first time ever being in an accident and I wouldn't really call it "terrifying," but rather unsettling and unfortunate. I have a horrible ringing in my right ear that is reminding me of back when I was 15 years old and couldn't sleep for the better half of a year due to an intense ringing in both of my ears. It's debilitating and bothersome. I wish it would just go away. My back is starting to feel pain, as well. Oh well.

What interests me most is that my mind skips over a split-second when I replay it in my head. I'm driving. The light is green. I'm crossing the intersection. I see something out of the corner of my eye. I know what's coming. I slam on my brakes and horn.

Then the impact. But I don't remember this part.

The next thing I remember is shoving the airbag out of my face, looking at my slightly burnt arm, smelling the smoke, and feeling the floor of my car for my glasses. I don't recall taking off my seat belt.

I just find it so odd I don't remember that split second of the impact. I don't remember the sound. I don't remember the feeling. I don't remember what I saw. I don't remember the airblag deploying but I know it did. It's all just very odd and unsettling.

But not terrifying. Why? Because I'm not dead, hurt, and I didn't kill the other guy. That would shove this into "terrifying" land. This is just unsettling.

In other news, Twilight still sucks. Suck it.

Also, here are some videos I took of my friends being funny/drunk:





Lastly, listen to this album:

TRIAL - ARE THESE OUR LIVES?

"Because we want something,
and we want something,
and we want something more."

No comments: