Thursday, October 30, 2008

nothing you can ever say will change the way i feel.

In honor of the best news ever, I'm going to post some videos of the bands playing this soon to be considered legendary show.

First up is one of my all time favorite bands, UNBROKEN. This is a video of my favorite song of theirs, "Blanket," at Gilman St. in 1995.



Next up is DISEMBOIDED. This video is of the song "Eulogy," played at Goleta Fest in 1996.



Here we have TRIAL, playing the awesome song, "This Is Not A Trend."



Next is MOUTHPIECE with the song "What Remains." This band is so good. Also, I guess this video was taken during an Earth Crisis show there, and there's actually a really cool video of "Firestorm" from that show. Anyhow, here's the video of M0uthpiece.



There are tons of more great bands playing, but these are the four that I am beyond hyped on (including Threadbare and Guilt, but I can't find any videos of them! Also, I'm obviously excited for Ringworm and Harm's Way, but, c'mon, I'm sure you've seen plenty of videos of those bands and whatnot. Get stoked on the reunited bands!).

No comments: