Friday, September 12, 2008

an ever-growing list.

Ways to better my romantic life:

- Become more attractive. Scratch the "more." Become attractive.

- Stop being so shy. I realized I have never actually gone up to a girl I didn't know and struck up conversation. I've always had to wait for some girl to come up to me. I am not charming enough, which also lends to my shyness. I mean, look at me. I'm sort of goofy looking. People don't usually take me that seriously.

- Try being a dick. I hear this works. Being a gentleman is passe, anyhow. No one does that anymore. Everything is all about belittling others. So, yeah, I should give that a shot.

- Don't assume everyone thinks I'm as lame as I think I am.

- Don't assume everyone thinks I'm as great as I think I am.

So, there you go, ladies. I'm single. Let's mingle.

No comments: