Wednesday, September 10, 2008

sleep deprivation.

Some things I thought about today:

- There is a frat or sorority or something that had a booth out in the middle of the U of A mall today. They claimed to be a pro-life organization. What pieces of shit. I wanted to mouth off to them but what good would that have done? I won't change their mind and they won't change mine.

- Even though I do not drink, I like the concept of drinking games. Somebody should play one with the original Star Wars trilogy where you drink every time Luke whines. Or the word Jedi is said. That would be good.

- Speaking of drinking, everyone is becoming something they once hated. Not me. Never me.

- I have an 8 AM class tomorrow (today), but I cannot fall asleep.

- Scott and I are expecting the Boogiepop Phantom live action movie tomorrow from Netflix. I would be lying if I said I wasn't very excited. There is nothing like live action adaptions of anime.

Some day everything won't be so shitty. But then that day will pass and everything will be back to normal.

No comments: